VINEGAR CLEANING WOOD FLOORS : WOOD FLOORS
Vinegar cleaning wood floors : Clean house style : How can i clean my dishwasher.
Vinegar Cleaning Wood Floors
- (Wood flooring) Wood flooring is any product manufactured from timber that is designed for use as flooring, either structural or aesthetic. Bamboo flooring is often considered a wood floor, although it is made from a grass (bamboo) rather than a timber.
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- A sour-tasting liquid containing acetic acid, obtained by fermenting dilute alcoholic liquids, typically wine, cider, or beer, and used as a condiment or for pickling
- Sourness or peevishness of behavior, character, or speech
- dilute acetic acid
- Vinegar is an acidic liquid produced from the fermentation of ethanol in a process that yields its key ingredient, acetic acid (ethanoic acid). It also may come in a diluted form. The acetic acid concentration typically ranges from 4% to 8% by volume for table vinegar and up to 18% for pickling.
- sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative
Cleaning the Porch
Today I am cleaning the porch.
I have had massive doubt about the viability of the porch as "a nice place" to chill out this summer. We've already had problems with flies and wasps. The paint is a mess, some of the wood is rotten, many of the windows are only just barely hanging in there. But...
I put on some compilations of Brazilian music I got from Six Degrees records. I turned it up and got started.
I removed everything on the porch. All the plants, the table and chairs, the gargoyles. I took the plastic off the interior windows. I opened some of the exterior windows to let in some fresh air. Then I swept.
Then I took a bunch of rags and washed the walls with vinegar and water. They were filthy. Filthy like I haven't seen in a long time. The paint is peeling off in a lot of places, which isn't so great, but you do what you can.
Then I mopped the floor.
Then I took a break. I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. You can hear the wind chimes singing when a breeze comes through.
Maybe it'll be alright after all.
3:30 PM - Midnight
put together hastily . . . but go easy on me . . . i can hardly move my hands!
yesterday, we pulled up the carpet on the stairs. it was easy enough, and we thought the living room would be a similar job.
we were definitely wrong.
all of the carpet padding underneath was hardened into a concrete-like state. we pulled up the carpet first, and then spent several hours chiseling the padding free from the wood floors. then we had to tend to some tricky spots.
this guy at home depot tried to sell us this chemical potion to get it all up . . . but i made a mixture of water, vinegar, and another green cleaner . . . worked just fine. anyway, after a coat of orange glow -- i think it turned out well. we'll have to coat it sooner or later, but for now . . . TO BED!
spring clean your body
ceramic tile cleaning products
registry clean win xp
our aim is to keep this bathroom clean
medical cleaning brushes
tips on cleaning up
clean white grout
how to clean an hp printer